⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Port Orchard

broncobillie3
2005-03-29 19:00
I say lets make it a weekend rock party with only the best. Does anyone have an address or phone number for JA Michaels yet? I am on a mission to spread the love and have one hell of a rockin good time anyone care to join. Hibernation is over.
rev
2005-03-30 13:20
JA Michaels - Restaurant and Lounge
715 Bay St Port Orchard, Wa 98366

Driving directions: CLICK HERE


360-876-8124

Restaurant Hours: Wed-Sun 7am - 4pm Mon-Tues 7am-3pm
broncobillie3
2005-03-31 17:58
Thanks lets party on.....................................................
Colleen
2005-04-05 16:27
Yeah!!! I'm really ready to party hardey this weekend.I'm going to celebrate my birthday with all you all. Party on!!!
quote:
Originally posted by broncobillie3

Thanks lets party on.....................................................

MetalGoddess
2005-04-06 05:35
Well, hello everyone! Long time, no see. I've been immersed at work, busy as hell for a few months. My huge project will be done Friday, so I'll be ready to party!!! I mentioned this show to hubby and talked him into taking me. It's a long ass haul from Everett, so we're getting a hotel room to crash in afterwards. \m/

See you all there! \m/
Colleen
2005-04-07 01:10
I recieved an e-mail about the Port Orchard show. Do you think that tickets will still be available at the door
Colleen
2005-04-07 01:13
Hey! How many posts do you have to have before your not considered a "wiener dog"
pndscm
2005-04-07 10:23
I think you need like 25 or something.

Not sure about tickets.. we weren't given any info on pre-sales, but there should be some! Show up early!
Lou
2005-04-07 11:58
Crossing the Narrows Bridge sucks cause of the construction that's going on.
pndscm
2005-04-07 12:12
That's why God created ferries......
NROCKERCHIC
2005-04-07 15:12
hummmmmmm Sounds very interesting........
pndscm
2005-04-07 15:17
Nrock in da house!
Lou
2005-04-08 10:30
I can't take a ferry (bummer). Friday nights Hywy16 starts backing up to Cheney stadium around 3pm. And when there's an accident on the Narrows Bridge, the DOT usually shuts down the bridge. My aunt used to live in PURDY, but she moved just because of that stupid bridge.
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-04-10 17:12
another great show!

this was my third,,

and the Rev"s powerhour was simply amazing!
T-bone rock on dude we will see ya again~

see you guys at the next one!
from me you know,the funny lookin big guy that bleached his hair standing right there in the mix,,
hahaha!!









ROCK ON,,,
JOHNNY
Colleen
2005-04-10 19:06
Underride you guy's know how to throw a hell of a party!!!
I had one to many, and ended up spending time with the porcelain king,but it was sooo fun getting there.
I do remember getting a little bit of a sandwich,and I even got a meatball!!!
We really hope Underride comes back to Port Angeles really soon.