⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Hey Mr. Pondscum

Lou
2005-03-07 16:28
What is the official address (snail mail) for Underride.
I send a money order for $5.00 to the address that was written on the envelope that the CD came in. It came back to me. Next time I see you, I will give it to you.

pndscm
2005-03-08 10:32
That's cool Lou! Thanks!
Lou
2005-03-21 08:11
Hey Ladies mr. Pondscum cleans up nice!
indie jenn
2005-03-21 15:46
you are lying. i've seen him cleaned up. it's frightening in a not right, completely unnatural kind of way.
Lou
2005-03-22 08:44
Indie Jenn, my metal sister! I was stating my opinion not a fact. If I was 10 years younger and available, that boy would be in serious trouble. [:D]
indie jenn
2005-03-22 12:13
i know it was your humble opinion, i just like to take every opportunity given to me to poke fun at chris. it's only cause he's my favorite. but don't tell the other guys. they'd be jealous.
Lou
2005-03-23 08:41
Your secret is safe with me, but I don't know about the rest of the internet though. (HA)