« All Things Underride
Waldo's March 4th, 2005 pictures!
Anthony
2005-03-05 23:48
Hey you all!
What a great time I had! Here are the pics....
http://anthonyjosephevans.com/info/waldos030405
Enjoy!
pndscm
2005-03-07 08:34
Dude! Good to see you on Friday! And thanks for the pics... that rocks!
Deb Rock
2005-03-07 11:55
Great Pics Anthony! It was nice to see you again. That hot chick in the green pants in the middle of the one picture is Rex Nomad's fiancee . . . . since you were wondering who she was! [:D]
Anthony
2005-03-08 07:31
Yeah, and I noticed that I hardly got any pics of Rex. I'm going to stand on HIS side of the stage next time and make sure I get pics of the entire band. I think the lighting wasn't very good over on his side either which was part of the problem.
indie jenn
2005-03-08 10:33
fun pics! too bad you didn't get any when brian completely left the stage and practically gave a lap dance.
ya know, i had considered wearing my pin strip pants that night as well, but since mine look just like the ones those 2 were wearing i figured the odds of one of them wearing theirs were pretty good and i didn't wanna look like a copy cat. it's different if you are in the same band. all people in the same band can wear the same thing and it will always be ok. when you do it as a "fan" you just look silly. and btw, i bought my pants waaaaaaaaay before i even knew any of them...so there. [:D]
pndscm
2005-03-08 10:34
Sure you did Jenn, Sure you did........
underride_angel
2005-03-08 16:44
should have gotten a pic of Chris falling on his face. BTW, how's your guitar Chris??
indie jenn
2005-03-08 21:31
i must have completely missed that, dammit! what happened to chris???
and chris, i bought my pants 3 some years ago in CANADA. i have yet to wear them mostly because i need to have them hemmed. they were not made for a short person.
Anthony
2005-03-09 00:51
Great. I spend a third of the Underride show taking pics and all you can talk about is your pants? ;)
I remember Pondscum attempting to ride on my shoulders at the show. He gave up while I was still focusing (probably on that Janet Jackson-esque boobyprize babe pic) and shouldn't have. I would have taken him all around the floor and back. Did he have a wireless? Would I have received a "roady's" free half-beer had I completed that mission?
And I still don't know your real names from your stage names (nor do I recognize the other nicknames here on this forum.) For what it's worth, Anthony stands for ANTHONY!
indie jenn
2005-03-09 13:52
hey, the pants are hott! i loooove pinstripes.
i would help you out w/the real names/stage names, but i'm afraid it might be confidential and i don't wanna get in trouble. [:D]
i was introduced to everyone by their real names, which i have come to find might have been unusual, and i have never called them by their stage names. there are plenty of people who call them by their stage names and others who will say both. i think it might just depend on how you were introduced.
Anthony
2005-03-09 14:07
Oh of course. I used to know all their real names 'cause that's how they'd introduce yourself. The guitar player would never come over to you, shake your hand, and say: "Hi, I'm Doctor Pondscum." I just forgot most of the names 'cept Reverend Al Camino (Love that name) and the drummer's name. And I wasn't just referring to the band. It's the nicknames you guys use as your forum names. No big whoop! I'll catch up soon enough.
Enjoy the pics!
SeattleRain
2005-03-09 18:53
These pic's are FU**ING FANTASTIC!!! Nice work man!!
indie jenn
2005-03-10 10:20
Well Anthony I am probably about the only one who has their real name in their username. My name is Jenn. And Indie Jenn was the nickname given to me by all of them. I don't know who originated it, either Chris or Brian I'm sure. It's because I came from the indie scene. I am known, as Brian likes to say, "as the girl they converted". You will hear people call me Indie Jenn and that is how most of them will introduce me to anyone. It's not even really a nickname anymore, it's practically my real name.
I did not officially meet you at the show the other weekend but I know who you are since you were the one running around taking pics. If you happened to notice I was the girl who was carrying a pussycat purse. (that purse was great for a lot of dirty jokes that night)