MarvelGirl
2005-02-17 17:22
2005-02-17 17:22
Let me know if it's not cool to do this, but I consider this message for the public good.
I just got back into town and heard that the Underride show on the 18th was cancelled. If you are looking for something cool to do instead, come to the Sunset Tavern in Ballard and check out Electric Eel Shock from Tokyo, Japan. They rock. EES are three Japanese guys with big hair and Flying V's and the drummer wears only one sock, on his dick, not his foot.
I have no financial interest in this show. I saw them for the first time at the Breakroom in 2001 and my jaw was on the floor. They don't make it over from Japan very often and they will not disappoint. They are going to blow the doors off the Sunset Tavern tomorrow night.
I just got back into town and heard that the Underride show on the 18th was cancelled. If you are looking for something cool to do instead, come to the Sunset Tavern in Ballard and check out Electric Eel Shock from Tokyo, Japan. They rock. EES are three Japanese guys with big hair and Flying V's and the drummer wears only one sock, on his dick, not his foot.
I have no financial interest in this show. I saw them for the first time at the Breakroom in 2001 and my jaw was on the floor. They don't make it over from Japan very often and they will not disappoint. They are going to blow the doors off the Sunset Tavern tomorrow night.