⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Port Angeles show

NROCKERCHIC
2005-02-07 15:33
I just wanna say that it was an all around good time. Nice drive, nice town, nice people. Oh and great music. I got some pretty good pics of the almighty Underride if ya wanna hit me up. npowell9987@msn.com

Oh Oh can't forget that you guys did my all time favorite Underride song. Lo-Fi. That just made my evening..
[:D][:D][:D]
pndscm
2005-02-07 16:14
Glad you made it NRock! PA was a pretty cool place to play and send me anything that looks good!
underride_angel
2005-02-08 15:01
I got the flu in PA
Colleen
2005-02-08 21:44
[:X]It was the hottest having underride in Port Angeles!! I had so much fun at the show. I hope they come back really soon.
rev
2005-02-09 08:30
Man, PA does rock! What the hell do they put in the water over there? We might have to come back now. Thanks for coming out...