PDrocker
2005-02-05 17:21
FINALLY!!! A chance to see the almighty Underride again!!! It's been way too fucking long guys, I'm really excited that you'll be here!!! Fender's is such a fun club too...Rev, I'll be waiting for that ass smacking you promised!!! Lol Miss you guys lots, can't wait to see you all!!!
Jamie Lynn
Bones Sikkiwun
2005-02-06 10:44
UNDERRIDE WAS MEANT TO PLAY HOLLYWOOD, FOR SURE!!!!!!
IT WAS GREAT SEEING THEM AT THE WHISKEY, AND THE CAT CLUB (2003).....GOTTA LOVE THAT STAGE AT THE CAT CLUB!! LOL
PDrocker
2005-02-09 22:33
Hey guys...well I have to work friday night until 11pm so I will do my best to make it out to the show...I'm sort of bummed out having to work the dreaded night shift! I haven't seen Underride play a show in well over a year!!! Not cool, sparky...NOT COOL. But I'll see what I can do. Buh-Bye!
Lou
2005-02-14 10:08
PnDsCm, you rock sir!!! Some day I'll buy you a beer or something!
pndscm
2005-02-14 10:21
Thanks Lou! That was the last thing I needed on Friday, but I'm sure in the future it could come in handy!