⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

i'll be, um, 25

indie jenn
2005-02-01 17:11
i would just like to point out that you will be playing a show the night before my birthday. birthday is the 19th, you play the 18th. as you can see i will be turning 25....again. i'd go for 21 but that might be pushing it.
so anyway, i believe that will be the next time we (me & steve) will be seeing you. so make it good huh? for me. [:D]
Lou
2005-02-14 10:13
Hi, this august will be the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday. [:D]
underride_angel
2005-02-16 15:27
Bummer they had to cancel the Doc's show. We can have a belated b-day celebration on the 4th!?
Lou
2005-02-17 09:56
Was that March 4th? I'll be on a plane headed to San Antonio for (warning shameless plug) David Wayne's metal church At Sam's Burger Joint on March 5th. Kreator and a few other bands in Texas are on the bill.
rev
2005-02-17 18:28
Waldo's is still on for the 4th. We bagged the Doc's show because Dr. Pondscum had to fly out to NYC to meet with the corporate heads. The rest of us will be there drinking beer!
indie jenn
2005-02-24 11:15
when chris told me you were going to have to cancel the 18th show i told him he was trying to make me cry. in the end tho it turned out to be a good thing that you had to cancel. i ended up sick for the 2nd time in a month. i don't know if i would have been able to make the show if you had played.
can't wait to see you on the 4th tho! i'm excited! it's been a while.
underride_angel
2005-02-27 18:00
your not the only one Jen. I got strep throat in port angeles and as soon as I finished my antibiotics it came back. Sucks
Lou
2005-02-28 08:16
I'v never had strep throat. But I was sick just in time for Christmas, then my boss and kept sharing germs back and forth. I finally got some really potent anti biotics, and man they were good.
I was also diagnosed with tenonitis. (I still think its carpal tunnel though). 800 mg of Ibuprophen just makes me loopy and does nothing for my hand when the "pins and needles" feeling happens. Like when your hand of foot falls asleep.
indie jenn
2005-02-28 09:50
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel

your not the only one Jen. I got strep throat in port angeles and as soon as I finished my antibiotics it came back. Sucks



that is awful! strep really sucks. i hadn't had it in a long time and then i got it a few years ago. it was painful. i think strep is one of the worst. but what about your son? did he get it too??? (i hope not, but i know strep can be contagious when you first get it)
underride_angel
2005-03-01 16:00
No, my son didnt get it. I was lucky enough to have my parents keep him for a couple of days until I got antibiotics in my system. Strep is extremely painful. My doctor had to give me liquid lidocaine to swallow so that I could eat. I lived off popsicles and chicken noodle soup....great diet. I lost 8 lbs in 5 days! Oh BTW Lou, its tendonitis (an inflammation of the tendons in the wrist and/or hand).
indie jenn
2005-03-02 21:18
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel

No, my son didnt get it. I was lucky enough to have my parents keep him for a couple of days until I got antibiotics in my system. Strep is extremely painful. My doctor had to give me liquid lidocaine to swallow so that I could eat. I lived off popsicles and chicken noodle soup....great diet. I lost 8 lbs in 5 days!


man that musta been a severe case of strep. i've never heard of anybody getting liquid lidocain before. i hope you're feeling much better now! glad to hear your son didn't get it. that would have been real bad if both of you had it.