⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Coming Home!!!

NASCAR Chris
2005-01-29 17:54
Are there any openings in the pit crew department for the Rock Show? I'll be needing a job the first part of March if there is. Hell, you won't even have to pay me! I can change tires even faster, as I now have an impact wrench in the car [:D]

Thats right folks! I've had it with California's warm weather, sunny beaches, beautiful women, etc. I need to get back to reality, and so I'm coming home. I can't wait to see you guys!
underride_angel
2005-01-29 19:04
Yeah!! That's soooo awesome your coming home! Cant wait to see ya
pndscm
2005-01-30 15:56
Right on Chris! Looking forward to seeing ya!
rev
2005-02-01 16:25
Holy shit! That rocks, when do you arrive for your beating.
Deb Rock
2005-02-01 19:59
NO WAY!!! That's so great Nascar! We're looking forward to having you on the team again!!! [8D] Woohoo!!!!
NASCAR Chris
2005-02-08 23:33
All I want to know is, Can I play with some pyro? Canna I please, canna I huh? Canna I?
I can't wait!!!

I can't wait to get up ther eand see you guys too. See you soon! =)
rev
2005-02-09 08:32
When do you think you'll be hitting the turf here?
NASCAR Chris
2005-02-12 18:00
I hope to leave this place the afternoon of the 3rd, or the morning of the fourth. I plan on driving pretty much straight through, but we'll see. I can't wait!