⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Wanted.......

underride_angel
2005-01-25 15:50
As some of you know that I am in search of musicians to start a band. I figured I couldnt go wrong if I put the word out with the underride fans. If any of you know any guitarists, bass players, or drummers that wanna make music please let me know. These guys have been bugging me for a few years to get my shit together and do this.....now is the time. underride_angel@yahoo.com
underride_angel
2005-01-25 15:51
maybe we'll get some shows booked with Underride.....wouldnt that be crazy?!
pndscm
2005-01-25 16:19
Get your shit together Ms. Angel!

You did a great job at the Porn Jam last year, you really ought to be doing it!

[image: http://www.lakepointebarandgrill.com/pj/images/DSCF0194.jpg]
underride_angel
2005-01-26 14:46
I know, I know!! Thanks [:D]
SkinnyDrummerGuy
2005-02-03 00:51
And next year, let's do that duet together. Did Autograph have any cool duets?
underride_angel
2005-02-03 20:47
Unfortunately no.....but Ozzy & Lita did!
underride_angel
2005-04-04 13:53
So it is official........Brandy got her shit together and has a band!! We are still looking for a drummer and 2nd guitarist. So if ya know anyone who might be interested, let me know! Thanx
pndscm
2005-04-04 14:44
Good work Brandy! Now get the damn lineup sorted out!
Lou
2005-04-05 10:58
If you ever organize a community drum circle, I'm in. Yes, a white girl with rythym - who knew. I used to play bass, but I'm not very good.
underride_angel
2005-04-05 15:38
Okay Mr Pondscum......Im working on it
badkitty_13
2005-04-14 11:27
well - you already have a fan does that count for something? hee-hee....see you later darling!
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-04-14 23:48
Hey Underride angel...are you a singer? and is your band your forming based in seattle just was wondering Johnny
badkitty_13
2005-04-15 02:48
welll....from the 2nd best buddy (or am i 3rd or 4th? hee-hee) it is based in seattle, but for more salacious details - gotta ask the underride_angel herself.....love that woman! hee-hee.....
underride_angel
2005-04-16 18:35
Johnny, yes we are a seattle based band and I am a singer.
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-04-18 23:20
Anyone goin to the Steve Vai concert this friday at the showbox? just wondering....

Johnny
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-04-18 23:22
....how long am i a weiner dog,, till im ten?

............~~~~~~~~~////~~~~~~~~~~~~~/////////```~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~///////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~/////////////////
pndscm
2005-04-19 09:52
10, yes... then you become "kinda rock"