⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Old School

underride_angel
2005-01-19 16:22
I cant even explain excited I was when you guys played "Wigger" at the Fenix. Wish Chelsea had stuck around. I miss the old stuff and the old times......we need another crazy Underride portland trip. I do believe there is a sink there with Chelsea's name on it Union Jack's anyone??
pndscm
2005-01-20 16:29
I heard she gets postcards from that sink sometimes!
indie jenn
2005-01-21 16:17
that was awesome wasn't it brandy?!?! i was excited too. it was nice to hear the old stuff again. especially considering we've only been hearing the new stuff for awhile now. it made the old stuff even more enjoyable actually.
underride_angel
2005-01-23 17:33
Actually Chris, that sink is stalking her.....and it still has the back to her earring