⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

The 14th @ The Fenix!

SeattleRain
2005-01-10 11:32
Can't wait for the show boyz! A CRUE cover sounds GREAT & would love to hear some of the OLD SCHOOL tunes as well........I will be partying like a ROCKSTAR [}:)] to kick-off my birthday celebration with the greatest band in Seattle I LOVE YOU GUYS!
pndscm
2005-01-10 13:39
Thanks 'Rain! Happy Birthday in advance and we'll see you there! It should be a prett good one this friday!
Derek
2005-01-16 14:02
Fun times! Enjoyed myself as always :)

Thanks for thinking of me for pics. More will be going up here as I work through them
http://www.derekpearson2.com/updates


Rev enjoying himself

[image: http://www.capturingthemusic.com/blog/ux2.jpg]
MetalGoddess
2005-01-16 15:22
Derek, that picture of Rev absolutely fucking rocks. Brian is one of the best frontmen I've ever seen. What charisma!

Underride - Did I hear you guys are playing Doc's in February?
SeattleRain
2005-01-18 08:42
Thanks again boyz for ROCKIN' MY WORLD! I don't think I could survive without a big DOSE of UNDERRIDE....by the way....Nice picture!