⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Underride appreciation thread!!

NROCKERCHIC
2004-12-30 14:18
I just wanna say Happy New Year guys. This has be an amazing year. I just turned 30 feeling like I'm still 20 'cause there is kick ass band band thats rocks so hard and I can go to a show and let it all hang ummmm out. I've only been in the know of you guys for a year and i have this feeling that this is gonna be the year 2005! Hope when you guys become all national and shit I would still get the hugs... Much love
MetalGoddess
2004-12-30 15:39
Word, Nrockerchic. I feel the same way about the guys. Shared the new CD with many friends this year, spreadin' the word.

\m/ Underride rocks! \m/
rev
2005-01-03 09:53
Cheers! See ya at the rock show.