« All Things Underride
More Underride please
Kitty
2004-12-29 14:23
Would like to see you back in Bellingham. Actually would love to see your bass player.
NROCKERCHIC
2004-12-29 17:47
quote:
Originally posted by Kitty
Actually would love to see your bass player.
Ya wouldn't we all.
underride_angel
2004-12-29 18:03
and your guitarists, singer, and drummer. What a bunch of hotties
Heee heee heee!!
rev
2004-12-29 19:16
We'd like to see our bass player too! Does anyone know where he is?
rev
2004-12-29 19:22
Is there anywhere to play in Bellingham? Jeez, what happened to that town? I guess the 3B won't have us... The Royal is afraid of us... so many fans, so much beer, chicks who dig us and nowhere to play!
Get one of your trust fund babies to rent out the VFW or something... I'll eat a bug to play in Bellingham.
indie jenn
2004-12-29 22:53
you'll eat a bug? that's the best you can do? i would think if i was puttin up money to have you guys play somewhere that i would want more than to see you eat a bug.
TinkerBell
2004-12-30 07:58
We're working on a place to get you guys to play at. So would you guys be willing to come to Bellingham to play at a hall or someplace like that? Hmmmm......the brain is thinking............
TinkerBell
2004-12-30 08:24
Hey Mike! Blake wants you to get ahold of him asap! Email me back so we can get in touch and exchange numbers. We're in the process of checking into some halls here in town right now to throw a rockin party! I work for some attorneys and we have some clients that have places that they rent out. Blake wants to talk to you.
Thanks, TinkerBell (Kenalyn Ambers)
rev
2004-12-30 09:58
Jen, I do have a man-whore service and I eat much more than bugs. How much were you looking to spend?
indie jenn
2004-12-30 14:23
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Jen, I do have a man-whore service and I eat much more than bugs. How much were you looking to spend?
um, i got about $20 right now, but my nana gave me a $100 check that i can cash in after the 1st. how's that?
rev
2005-01-03 09:54
I'll throw in Nana for free. Any chances of getting Momma and calling it a three-some?
indie jenn
2005-01-03 11:38
quote:
Originally posted by rev
I'll throw in Nana for free. Any chances of getting Momma and calling it a three-some?
thanks. i'm completely grossed out now. *does cootie dance*
rev
2005-01-06 10:46
They're afraid of us! We're putting the Butt back in Rock. Let us know if you can help, that would be killer.
pndscm
2005-01-06 11:30
We had a date with Aaron but got bumped... It's just been hard to nail him down on anything....
reelk1
2005-01-20 08:51
Just got your CD a short time ago. (ROCKS)!! Played at our last gig warming up the PA. Got a ton of good feedback. It would be great if you guys could do a show down here. Robert, singer of 5TH MOON RISING out of SALT LAKE CITY, UT.
rev
2005-02-01 17:16
How did the CD make it to Utah? Next time we do the west coast we'll try to make it happen. Thanks for spinning the record!