⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

HOTT

TinkerBell
2004-12-16 16:30
You guys are HOTT! I caught your show at Tequila Rock when you were in Bellingham. When are you coming back to town??
rev
2004-12-16 19:14
We're trying to get back early next year but I was told that Tequila Rock lost its liquor license. Are there any other "ROCK" clubs up there?
TinkerBell
2004-12-17 08:03

I heard they lost it too. Idiots. Actually, my husband is the guitar player for KNUCKLEBONE and I know they would love to play with you guys again. As for other bars here in town there is a few but I don't know how they are as for hiring "Originals" bands. We'll check around and see. Hope to see and hear you guys again soon! Rock it!