indie jenn
2004-12-08 10:41
2004-12-08 10:41
MOTLEY CRUE announced their first tour in six years at a press conference at the Hollywood Palladium. The quartet arrived by hearse and then, following questions, played a five-song set, including "Dr.Feelgood," "Shout at the Devil" and the new track "If I Die Tomorrow" (set for the February two-disc anthology, "Red, White & Crue"). "What's important right here right now is the fans want it," drummer TOMMY LEE told Rolling Stone. The twenty-four-date tour kicks off February 17th in Sunrise, Florida.
I looked on their site and they should be coming to the Seattle area sometime around Aug or Sept. Unfortunately it looks like it will be an outdoor amphitheater show but I would sooooo wanna go. Maybe you guys could open for them, huh? [:D]
I looked on their site and they should be coming to the Seattle area sometime around Aug or Sept. Unfortunately it looks like it will be an outdoor amphitheater show but I would sooooo wanna go. Maybe you guys could open for them, huh? [:D]