⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Thanks to the Porn Jam rockers!

pndscm
2004-12-05 10:51
Seriously, thank you to everyone who played and/or attended the show last night. It was a way bigger crowd than we've had in the past and we collected a shitload of food, pet food and money for NW Harvest and PAWS... Deb was happy to see that we got a bunch of pet food this year. Besides all that it was just a kick ass rock and roll show... Not nearly the amount of trainwrecks I was expecting and some really great performances to boot! Especially by our one and only Underride Angel, Good work Brandy!

Y'all rock on and we'll see you next weekend...

MetalGoddess
2004-12-05 11:58
I'm very happy it was a success!!! I will send a check to Northwest Harvest and note the Lakepointe & Underride on it. :)

I really wish I could have been there, but I have a very cute reason why the only place I could be last night was my son's house:

http://www.eternalcombustion.com/ToriBDay.jpg

Way to go, Brandy!!! Cheers, Underride!!! :cheers:
skankdrummer
2004-12-05 12:39
Brandy rocked!
pndscm
2004-12-05 13:37
Got a bunch of snapshots from the show up at:

http://www.lakepointebarandgrill.com/pj

underride_angel
2004-12-05 18:14
[:D] Thanks Chris!! And thanks to Glen, Tony, Hodgy & Tate for bein' my band. Wish we could have rehearsed more than once. I had such a blast last night. I cant wait to do it again!!!
indie jenn
2004-12-06 16:06
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm

Got a bunch of snapshots from the show up at:

http://www.lakepointebarandgrill.com/pj



jesus, that's a lot of pictures to look at! i almost made it thru all of them too.
Sunshineali
2004-12-07 21:26
sorry to miss the show you guys! Family called and we went out of town to Leavenworth..... can't wait to see you all soon!

Superglue and Mach Five! Underride 4ever.