⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

DOKKEN - C'mon Dream Warriors

rev
2004-11-30 10:44
Friday Dec 10th @ the Fenix, one night only...

DOKKEN !!!

We have discounted tickets for $10 if you wanna go! Or you could give your money to that fat rich bastard Paul Allen at Ticketmaster and pay $16.25.

We go on before Don D. and after our pals in Windowpane. This will be our last show in 2004 and the last show in Seattle for three months.

Lemme know if you need tickets for your gang of Metal Heads... we deliver! (24 hour service available in most areas)
MetalGoddess
2004-12-04 07:38
Oh, man. I'm gonna have to work on getting to this show! Problem is I won't know until closer to next Friday if I'll be able to make it. I may just have to buy a ticket at the door.
NROCKERCHIC
2004-12-05 02:58
got my ticket Can't wait for this show.
broncobillie3
2004-12-08 05:24
Got my ticket see ya at the show. This is going to be one kick ass show I dont want to miss.[8D]

Rock on
MetalGoddess
2004-12-12 07:01
I'm sorry I couldn't make this one, guys. Ophidian (John) said the show kicked ass, and was more impressed with Underride than Dokken!!! Right on!