NROCKERCHIC
2004-11-21 03:50
oh my goodness, I didn't know any of those people. Next time I'm flying solo. You guys fuckin rock. As always.[:D]
Sunshineali
2004-11-22 11:51
Hey Guys! and ladies! anyone find a cell phone Saturday night??? As usual, UNDERRIDE YOU KICKED ASS and put on another memorable show! YOU ROCK! Thanks for the support at the end of the night Tony and Clay!
Alice
Super Glue!!!!!
SeattleRain
2004-11-22 13:20
Hell yeah you ROCKED! I'm so glad you guys are playing so many gigs again! WE WOULD ALL PERISH without UNDERRIDE!
pndscm
2004-11-22 13:40
Glad you're alive Sunshine... Hope you find that damn phone!
NROCKERCHIC
2004-11-23 04:21
I'm still not sure what happened, but i would like to say sorry to the BAND Deb Rock and the Lakepointe. And of course Alice. Sorry dear I didn't see no cell phone.
broncobillie3
2004-11-23 19:52
Great night guys. The fuckin hangover was worth it. But the taco omelets I had to make for my parents the next morning was great but not on a hang over. Well can't complain to much they drove for 45 minutes to get it. Keep rockin.
Driving solo is good as long as your not drinking to much and driving.
bronco rides for ever
NROCKERCHIC
2004-11-25 17:22
Ahh!! this is the Krazy lil mexican one, yeah all u fuckers remember me lol.....and ummm whaa did u ALL say about that lil bitch? whaa was her name alice or somin like that ? [B)]Next time girl do me a favor and when u have a mexican hittin u up one on one, keep that shit real and dont get allllll loud when u have people around you and try to get brave. I handled mines!! kick ass show by the way, but you guys already know that!!! latta shorty aka maria
NROCKERCHIC
2004-11-25 18:11
I did not write that shit, Happy turkeY dAY all Y'm fucked up.