⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Waldos

broncobillie3
2004-10-30 17:32
Well you did it again awesome show last night. Great costumes. Fuckin keep rockin. I hope someone has pics to post.

Broncobillie
Love Me Love You
Love You Love Me
MetalGoddess
2004-10-31 07:43
Hell yeah! Underride kicked it out again! The Rev's mullet kicked ass. Thanks for letting me party with you all, and thanks for the drinks. Not only are you guys excellent musicians who write great songs, but you and your close friends & family are ALL very nice people to boot. I'll keep spreading the word....until next time...I gotta get to Quizno's and get me one of those KISW CD's!!!! Here's to Underride being the next "Rising Stars" \m/
Sunshineali
2004-11-03 12:40
i got some pics on my cellphone camera! will try to post them this week! UNDERRIDE, YOU ROCKED WALDO'S! great to see you all! love and stuff. sunshine