pndscm
2004-10-21 09:42
Alright... who the hell is coming down to party with us at Doc's with Underride, Windowpane, Soul's Gate and the Notorious H.A.L.F.B.R.O.W.?????
Hope to see you all there!
rev
2004-10-21 15:03
I might go! What time do we go on?
NROCKERCHIC
2004-10-21 15:52
I know i said i was going to the Portland show. I had to work on Sunday. I've never worked on Sunday. Loving the O/T though. $$ I will definately be there and I might bring a few friends..
Tbone
2004-10-21 17:23
Yeah, I'll be there, someone's gotta blow chunks for the H.B.[V]
rev
2004-10-21 18:28
I'll bring the Lays chips for ya T-Bone! Watch out below...
skankdrummer
2004-10-22 02:14
We couldnt find you outside after the Scorpions show...
pndscm
2004-10-22 09:56
We were pretty hard to miss 5 feet outside the main entrance!
MetalGoddess
2004-10-22 15:22
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm
We were pretty hard to miss 5 feet outside the main entrance!
I saw ya and got a flyer! Nice job with the public relations there, Dr. Pondscum! [8D]
The Scorpions kicked ass!
I really, really, really want to come to the show Saturday, but I don't know if I can.
Willy
2004-10-24 10:02
Pretty damn fine show boys. And there was an astounding number of really beautiful women there.
SeattleRain
2004-10-25 11:36
That was one of the best damn shows I have been to in 3 years boyz!!! Keep on ROCKIN'! Thanks for not killing me on stage Pondscum & way to go REV [:D]
rev
2004-10-25 17:18
It's not really fare to the other bands in town when you possess the awesome power of the BEER-BELT. The secret weapoon has been unleashed and it is now only a matter of time before we control the planet Earth. Bwah ha ha ha ha!