indie jenn
2004-10-01 16:55
seeing as how you guys will be playing the friday before halloween i was wondering if anybody who is planning on going to this show will be dressing up halloween style. i really wanna and even have my costume picked out. steve want us to match so he's not too happy w/my choice but i don't think we have to have a "theme" to our dressing up just cuz we are a couple. i mean how icky cutsey is that huh? yuck!
PDrocker
2004-10-01 17:50
I wanna dress up too!!! PD's show got cancelled and I have my costume ready as well...maybe we can have our own little costume contest?
Tbone
2004-10-03 19:03
Cool, I'm gonna go as "drunk guy in a band", it's a stretch I know, but I think I can pull it off.
broncobillie3
2004-10-07 06:24
Costume party sounds fun Im in. I think anyone who does not show up in costume should by the band a drink.
bronco
Lilith
2004-10-17 23:55
Damn, makes me wish I could be there, but I will be in LA with COS. Well, always the next show.