⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Starry makes it through another Hurricane!!!

Bones Sikkiwun
2004-09-27 07:35
Damn hurricanes!
Anyhoo, Starry (Angie) made it through Jeanne, without losing power or her mailbox. She lost her mailbox during Ivan. LOL
Just thought I would let ya'll know she's ok.
Some of you may have met her for the sept. 11th show. She's a real sweetheart.
Hope Flroida is done with these damn things!!!
Take care peeps!!!
rev
2004-09-27 08:59
Thanks for the update Bones! Watch out for number 5... Lisa is on her way.
Starry
2004-09-28 04:28
Awww thanks Bonesy!!!

Yep I am tired of these damn things, seems like they are breeding like rabbits this year so it is time to neuter Africa!!! Our worse month will be October when they form in the Gulf of Mexico so I am holding my breath that we don't get nailed then!!!

Rev, I don't think that Lisa will affect us (of course they said that about Jeanne too)
Bones Sikkiwun
2004-09-28 07:50
You're more than welcome, Rev!!!!

You're more than welcome too, Starry....MUAHHHHH!!!
I sure hope you're done with those babe. If not, I am down there to be with you during them. You're a big girl and can take care of yourself, but I don't care, I would worry too much and love ya!!!