⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Knock knock....

PDrocker
2004-09-24 21:30
Hey guys!!!! Sorry I have missed sooo fucking much! I miss all of you, hope you didn't forget about me.....and I'll be buying the album ASAP....I can't believe I've been gone so fucking long. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.....
rev
2004-09-25 11:44
You're gonna get a spankin' across your red ass when I see you again.
PDrocker
2004-09-25 22:56
Oooh, that sounds nice....can I smack yah back? lol sorry I was gone so long man, I missed you guys. ciao!
Deb Rock
2004-09-26 14:34
Hey - we'll be in Port Orchard this Friday - Roctober 1 at JA Michaels with Afterglow and Buzzfactor and then we'll be in Aberdeen Saturday night/Roctober 2 at NW Passage with Buzzfactor and Windowpane! Road trip anyone???[8D]
PDrocker
2004-09-28 09:24
I may just be heading out to Port Orchard on Friday!!!!
Spot
2004-09-28 14:23
..........Friedrich Nietzsche :)
PDrocker
2004-09-30 10:43
How much is the show gonna be tomorrow nite? Have to check my funds....