indie jenn
2004-09-21 11:34
as i mentioned at the show last weekend, my favorite part of an underride show is seeing if brian will survive the set. is he gonna fall down, puke, or will this be the show when he plain passes out right in the middle of a song? [:D]
so what's your favorite part of an underride show? i'm not kidding. i want answers people! you guys in the band can answer too.
kittycat_smut
2004-09-21 13:43
ohh god here comes the Mel jokes..lol.. I know I got totally wasted and probably pissed off a few people, sorry I didn't mean too and if I offended anyone..i blame the tequila!! hahaha j/k did I have fun?? don't remember much
NROCKERCHIC
2004-09-21 15:26
My favorite part is when they do Nice Boys. I finally got the balls to jump on stage this time. And I dragged Mel with me, but I think I almost knocked into T-Bone. Oops Sorry, I blame the Goldschlager. Good Times..
indie jenn
2004-09-21 15:43
quote:
Originally posted by kittycat_smut
ohh god here comes the Mel jokes..lol.. I know I got totally wasted and probably pissed off a few people, sorry I didn't mean too and if I offended anyone..i blame the tequila!! hahaha j/k did I have fun?? don't remember much
you sound like my boyfriend. he doesn't remember much past underride playing. and from what i heard you can blame tequila for it too. apparently he was having all kinds of drinks and shots when i wasn't paying attention. i thought he had been drinking beer all night. and i thought he knew the golden rule of not mixing drinks. i bet he remembered later when he was hurling out of my car.
but anyway... i remember you falling down. and us wanting to trade hair.