sparky
2004-09-15 14:11
This sunday is the to 99 seattle songs of all time. Of course Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Jimi will be on there. Let's try and get UNDERRIDE somewhere on the list. I'm voting for Superglue! After the way they kicked ass on the cock fights we should be able to get them in the top 99! Here is the link to go vote!
http://198.64.150.196/kisw_top99_091504.htm
NROCKERCHIC
2004-09-15 14:58
Me too!!
rev
2004-09-15 17:08
Werd... I voted for my band. It's gay but who cares! Can't wait to party at the Central this Saturday. Who's with me?
skankdrummer
2004-09-15 17:33
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Werd... I voted for my band. It's gay but who cares! Can't wait to party at the Central this Saturday. Who's with me?
IM with ya Dude! . Last time I can party for awhile. I wanna hear Some MOTLEY from you fucks this Sat
sparky
2004-09-15 18:37
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Werd... I voted for my band. It's gay but who cares! Can't wait to party at the Central this Saturday. Who's with me?
Rev, any idea what time you and the boys will be on. I've got a hot poker game until 11.[8D]
rev
2004-09-15 22:46
10:30-11:30 sharp! This show will be our last in Seattle for some time!
indie jenn
2004-09-15 23:38
you make it sound like you guys aren't gonna be playing. might wanna specify that if you wanna see underride, yer gonna have to travel. personally, i don't like you guys enough to travel. [:D]
NROCKERCHIC
2004-09-16 05:15
quote:
Originally posted by rev
10:30-11:30 sharp! This show will be our last in Seattle for some time!
Say it isn't so.
rev
2004-09-16 09:56
Yup, we won't be back in Seattle until late October! Going on the road... 'cause I'm a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride. And I'm wanted... due to my girth and my size.
indie jenn
2004-09-16 11:51
i saw that headed toward kid rock's "cowboy". i guess that was almost better. clever anyway.
sonic death monkey
2004-09-17 07:34
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Werd... I voted for my band. It's gay but who cares! Can't wait to party at the Central this Saturday. Who's with me?
I might show up.....
MetalGoddess
2004-09-17 12:26
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Yup, we won't be back in Seattle until late October! Going on the road... 'cause I'm a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride. And I'm wanted....
Hey, I won a karoake contest singing that song once! [:X]
I went on KISW and voted for Underride! I also threw in some Heart & Jimi Hendrix. I'm not a fan of grunge.