« All Things Underride
Sept 11th Show
indie jenn
2004-09-12 16:56
Great show last night guys! That's the most fun I have had in a long time. I had so much fun that my teeth hurt today. And I can't remember the last time I stayed out that late. I thought we were gonna get grounded.
rev
2004-09-12 19:49
I haven't seen that many drunks in the Rat Cellar since last years Porn Jam rehearsal. I stumbled home around 5:30AM and pissed in the bath tub again. What's up with that?
It was a fun show and DBS and RR were really good! We'll be doing more shows like that... see ya next week at the Central!
indie jenn
2004-09-12 23:00
quote:
Originally posted by rev
I haven't seen that many drunks in the Rat Cellar since last years Porn Jam rehearsal. I stumbled home around 5:30AM and pissed in the bath tub again. What's up with that?
well neither of us did that thank god. at least it wasn't on the floor or on the carpet or something worse.
quote:
Originally posted by rev
It was a fun show and DBS and RR were really good! We'll be doing more shows like that... see ya next week at the Central!
apparently you will see us because i don't think steven is giving me a choice. even tho i keep stating that i really don't like the central as a venue. oh well, it could be worse. i could be seeing a shitty indie rock band there.
NROCKERCHIC
2004-09-13 15:09
Originally posted by rev
I haven't seen that many drunks in the Rat Cellar since last years Porn Jam rehearsal. I stumbled home around 5:30AM and pissed in the bath tub again. What's up with that?
Who you calling a drunk.[:D] I just wanted to say that I had a fuckin' blast man. Thanks for the invite. I got home around 5:30 as well. Didn't pee in the tub though. I think guys do that when they're drunk so they don't piss all over the bathroom (easier to clean up). I've seen it happen to the best of 'em. See ya at the Central..
kittycat_smut
2004-09-13 18:39
yup, good times for sure, nothing like sharing Circle K napkins and peeing behind a u-haul, see ya Saturday!!!!!!!!
Tbone
2004-09-13 18:41
uhhhh, was I there??? I'm not missing any clothes this time.....hope I had a good time......
MetalGoddess
2004-09-13 21:02
Fucking great show, Underride!!! I agree with Jenn, I haven't had that much fun in a long fucking time. How does one hurt her teeth having fun Jenn? Rev, you fucking rule!!! Party on, dude!!! My teeth didn't hurt, but my head did! I took some pictures....check 'em out:
[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/11Sept0035.JPG]
[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/11Sept0037.JPG]
MetalGoddess
2004-09-13 21:04
Kittycat, thanks for the Circle K Napkin! [:D]
and happy fucking birthday T-Bone!
[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/11Sept0038.JPG]
[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/11Sept0040.JPG]
[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/11Sept0042.JPG]
MetalGoddess
2004-09-13 21:10
P.S. Happy birthday to Underride Angel & Broncobillie too!!!!
It was fun partying with you all. I also lost my onstage Underride virginity last night. I finally had enough shots of Jager in me to join the boys onstage for the last song!!! Woohooo!! What a blast, and I got to finally see the infamous Ratt Cellar to boot!
I wish I could make it Saturday, but I have a prior commitment.
Until next time......
indie jenn
2004-09-14 09:00
quote:
Originally posted by MetalGoddess
Fucking great show, Underride!!! I agree with Jenn, I haven't had that much fun in a long fucking time. How does one hurt her teeth having fun Jenn?
really i don't know. surprisingly i didn't have a headache the next day, but it sure felt like something died in my mouth. and i'm not kidding, my teeth really did hurt!
broncobillie3
2004-09-14 21:34
Thanks to everyone I had an awesome birthday. You fuckin rock!!! Hope to see ya Saturday at the central for another kick ass party and a rockin good time. Nice pics.[8D]
Starry
2004-09-15 04:46
I agree, great show guys!!! It was a blast coming there to see ya (Thanks Bonesy for making it possible)!!! Wish I could have been a little more lively, but the trip from Florida kicked my ass!!!
rev
2004-09-15 10:32
It was all because of the new drum riser Rock St Eddie installed before the show! A small trick that not everyone knows. Just wait until my chrome plated codpiece gets here!!!
sonic death monkey
2004-09-15 11:51
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Just wait until my chrome plated codpiece gets here!!!
Diamond plate dude......diamond plate. Trust me.
Bones Sikkiwun
2004-09-15 14:16
quote:
Originally posted by Starry
I agree, great show guys!!! It was a blast coming there to see ya (Thanks Bonesy for making it possible)!!! Wish I could have been a little more lively, but the trip from Florida kicked my ass!!!
No problem at all sweets!!!!
You also had gotten off from Tampa to Seatac to Vancouver BC then we went back saturday for the show!!! You held up soooooooo well!!!!!!!
xoutlaw
2004-09-17 15:58
Show, what show...?
Birthday, oh yeah. See what happens when I drink a whole hell of a lot.
This was hands down the best birthday I've had.
Thanks everyone...!!!
Johnny
2004-09-24 20:37
Hey dudes, this is Johnny -- Anthony & I always attended yer Seattle shows back in '02/'03 when I was still in town (he was at this one, said the show with DBS was killer). He came down to see me in Cali last weekend and OMG, the new cd seriously RoCkS!! I may get transferred back up to the Puget Sound region within the next 6 mos., and if so I can already feel my neck aching from the headbanging....[8D]
Keep up the rockin fun time you give everyone,
Johnny