⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

The Birthday Party

underride_angel
2004-09-01 17:30
I wanted to make sure that everyone knows....the september 11th show is mine and Chelsea's birthday party. So come out and party with us!!! [:D]
skankdrummer
2004-09-01 22:12
Erik Turner from Warrant Misses you and will be there :)
Deb Rock
2004-09-02 13:12
Underride - Dog Bone Sanctuary - RiverRed - Lakepointe - September 11th - FIVE BUCKS FOR A GREAT ROCK SHOW! (And birthday party for 2 special Underride homies!) [:D]
NROCKERCHIC
2004-09-02 14:57
I am so there!!!
Starry
2004-09-02 17:19
Geez, wish I could join you guys!!!
broncobillie3
2004-09-10 17:39
Well chelsea your just going to have to share your birthday because it is my birthday as well and I say that we should just rock the house down and see who passes out first.
rev
2004-09-11 12:21
T-Bone too... he turns 29! (still a virgin)
indie jenn
2004-09-11 14:05
quote:
Originally posted by rev

T-Bone too... he turns 29! (still a virgin)



pppssshhhhh...like i believe any of that....
rev
2004-09-11 15:37
It's true! He showed me his hyman last night.
Derek
2004-09-14 02:08
quote:
Originally posted by Deb Rock

Underride - Dog Bone Sanctuary - RiverRed - Lakepointe - September 11th - FIVE BUCKS FOR A GREAT ROCK SHOW! (And birthday party for 2 special Underride homies!) [:D]



hey! DBS hired me to shoot them tonight!

More over at my new music site if you wanna check it out :)

www.capturingthemusic.com


[image: http://www.capturingthemusic.com/dogbonesanctuary/dogbonesanctuary1111111111.jpg]

D
xoutlaw
2004-09-17 15:52
I don't know about you all....but I drank myself into oblivion Sat.
Was a kick ass birthday.
Thanks for the cake guys..