⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Hooky Day Photos

Derek
2004-08-29 02:14
Enjoyed listening to you guys, grabbed a few shots.

[image: http://www.derekpearson.com/hooky/wwwwwwww.jpg]


more from hooky day here.(click the first pic)

keep it up!!

D
Derek
2004-08-29 02:15
oops heres the link

http://www.derekpearson.com/recent.php
NROCKERCHIC
2004-08-29 02:53
quote:
Originally posted by Derek

oops heres the link

http://www.derekpearson.com/recent.php

Hmm only a couple pics of the all mighty Underride could of done better than that. WHOA I was really drunk when I posted kinda rude i was. I think the pics are awesome.
pndscm
2004-08-29 06:33
Thanks for the shots! That's cool!
Derek
2004-08-29 14:23
Yeah, unfortunately I got over just about as the show ended so I only ended up with a few. I do have more, but have lots of shots to work through
Deb Rock
2004-08-29 15:10
Great pic's Derek - did you get more shots of SOiL - especially Adam? [8)] Johnny Low will be happy to see Pondscum wearing the ETHYL shirt! (His new project is called Starchief)
Derek
2004-08-29 18:55
yep I put up a bunch more on that link. I cant seem to imbed them here?

D

rev
2004-08-30 08:41
Nice work bro! You sure know how to shoot that thang... very cool.